- Training farmers on good agricultural practices, coffee post-harvest handling which enables the company to promote high quality Robusta coffee.
- Encouraging youth to maintain coffee farms through games and sports as the entry point.
- Training farmers in various environmental protection activities like tree replanting programmes and soil protection.
- Mobilizing of farmers within the central region and other parts of Uganda to do coffee farming as a business.
- We put special attention on women through training in gender equity and effective involvement in coffee farming as a business.
- To encourage train and empower farmers to respect value chain
- To train youth and women join coffee farming as a business
- Train coffee farmers in diversification
- Train farmers to protect the environment
- Train coffee farmers to understand the importance of growing coffee
- Enable sustainability through CECOFA through coffee exports
- Fundraising through development partners
What We Do
What We Do
%d bloggers like this: